Stirling Mk. IV , LJ833
Seven aircraft were despatched, six of these succeded in dropping 141 containers, 12 Panniers, 1 Packet and 5 S.A.S. Troops. F/S Derbyshire was not able to identify the D.Z. and brought containers back.
- CAN, F/S Herger, R. B., Pilot
- CAN, F/O Antoft, O.H., Nav.
- CAN, F/O. MacDonnell, J.K., A/B
- CAN, F/S. Whitllock, L.I., WOP/Air.
- F/S. Hilliard, L.G., F/E
- CAN, F/S. Thomas, V.C., A.G.
Operation Grog. Seven aircraft took off in the very early hours to drop containers on French territory. They were all airborne for approximately 3 1/2 hrs. (Form 540)